Log in, chill out
Manage your Blue Grass Valley Bank account 24/7 with Online Banking! This service is secure and easy to use and allows you to manage your money at your convenience.
At a glance…
- View account balances
- View loan details
- View transaction history on accounts
- View and print check and deposit images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Set up automatic email alerts
- Request a change of address
- Easy access to help topics
How to enroll
Please allow up to five business days for your request to be processed.
Once your request has been submitted, the bank will create an Online Banking profile for you, linking all eligible accounts as listed on your enrollment form.
You will then receive two separate emails from The Blue Grass Valley Bank. Click on the link* contained in the first email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the setup of your personalized Online Banking login.
The second email (from email@example.com) will contain the security code needed in order to complete the setup of your personalized Online Banking login.
You will then be prompted to create a username and password** of your choice.
You will also be asked to select three security questions and answers that will be used to help us verify your identity whenever you login as well as in the event that your username or password would need to be reset.
Finally, you will need to choose a personal image and greeting. For subsequent logins, your personalized security image and security phrase will be displayed. If you attempt to login to your Online Banking account and you do not see your personal image and greeting, do not login and contact the bank immediately.
* This link is valid for 10 days only. If you have not completed the setup process within 10 days and the link is no longer active, please contact the bank.
** You have the option to change your password at any time, and we recommend that you perform this practice on a regular basis.
What do I need to enroll in Online Banking?
To enroll in Online Banking you must be a current customer with The Blue Grass Valley Bank and have one or more active accounts.
Who can I contact with any questions about Online Banking?
Customer service representatives are available during normal business hours and can be reached by calling The Blue Grass Valley Bank at (540) 468-1915 or (540) 474-2430. Online Banking customers can also submit a “Support Request” from the “Support” tab of your Online Banking screen.
Can I access help topics in Online Banking?
Yes. The Online Banking system includes extensive online help contents that can be accessed by clicking on “Help” at the bottom of the page when you are logged into Online Banking. It will provide you with step-by-step instructions on the Online Banking features.
What types of accounts can I access with Online Banking?
Online Banking provides Blue Grass Valley Bank customers with Internet access to checking, savings, CDs, IRAs and loan accounts, in real time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Accounts with certain restrictions, such as requiring two signatures, cannot be accessed through Online Banking.
How do I access Online Banking?
You can access your Blue Grass Valley Bank Accounts online 24/7 by using the Secure Login on the home page of our website at www.bluegrassvalleybank.com
Is Online Banking safe and secure?
Online Banking provides an extremely high level of encryption for your protection. Click here for Online Banking safety tips.
What features does Online Banking offer?
Depending on the type of account, customers may have access to the following features:
- Account Balances — View checking, savings, CDs, IRAs and loan account balances
- Account Transaction History — View transaction history on deposit and loan accounts
- Funds Transfer — Make one-time or recurring transfers between your deposit accounts at the bank
- View & Print Check and Deposit Images — View and print front and back images of checks and deposit tickets that have posted to your account
- Make Loan Payments — Make loan payments any time of day using your Blue Grass Valley Bank checking or savings accounts
- External Account Transfers - Transfer funds to or from your account at another financial institution, or make loan payments from your acccount at another financial instituion
- E-mail Alerts — Set-up automatic alert messages for account balances, transactions, and security changes
- Online Bill Payment — Pay bills electronically
- Online Statements — View, download and print full images of your statements
What fees will I pay for Online Banking?
There is no regular monthly service charge for Online Banking. Other charges may apply, please refer to your account disclosures.