COVID-19 Update regarding limited lobby access
Our lobbies are now open normal business hours.
Blue Grass Valley Bank extends our deepest gratitude to our customers and community for your patience over the past few months. As the COVID-19 pandemic became more prevalent, we had to react quickly in uncharted waters to protect our employees and customers. Everyone adapted to our lobbies being closed and having to wait longer in the drive-thru. Our employees helped many new customers navigate online banking and serviced numerous customers over the phone and by other means.
I want to thank our entire staff who kept operations flowing as quickly and smoothly as possible while the doors were closed. As we have reopened our lobbies, please be aware of the changes that you will encounter as you return to in-person banking with us. We are not trying to be intrusive; however, the safety of our employees and customers remain top priority. We apologize for any inconvenience, and look forward to returning to a time these extra measures are not needed.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our lobbies with our smiling eyes. We thank you in advance for your patience as we all adapt to these new safety guidelines.
New Guidelines for Lobby Access
- We will limit the number of customers in the lobby to adhere to proper social distancing.
- Customers will be required to utilize the automatic hand sanitizer stations prior to entry.
- Customers will be strongly encouraged to wear facial coverings while in the bank. (Masks are available upon request)
- Our staff will be wearing mask while waiting on customers.
- Employees will continue cleaning high traffic areas on a more frequent basis to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Appointments are still requested for the loan department for the foreseeable future.
We thank all our customers for their patience, and look forward to serving you.